|2||Delicious coco whip||4 oz|
|3||Non- Dairy Yogurt Peach Flavor||6oz|
|6||Kiwi ( peeled and sliced )||1|
- 1 watermelon, cut into 1 1/2 inch cross sections
- 4 oz. So Delicious coco whip
- 1 6oz container Non-dairy yogurt peach flavor
- 74 g fresh blueberries
- 60 g fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Lay the watermelon on a large cutting board, so that it looks like a pizza.
- In a small bowl stir together the thawed whipped topping with the Non-dairy yogurt until fully combined.
- Spoon on top of the watermelon and spread into an even layer
- Top the watermelon with the fruit in any fashion you like. Slice into wedges and enjoy!